3.6.09

foochikuk

okey,,
where to start? hehe.. so lazy lately.. even to on my laptop.. hehe..
super duper lazy...
so last week my brother Irham bersunat.. hehe.. kinda happening event since a lots of my relatives and my cousins were gathered at my house and the atmosphere so meriah.. hehe.. add up with my little2 cousin who just now how to cry and laugh.. hehe.. n i really hav some great time teasing them.. hehe.. if i free i will upload some pic.. hehe..
this last 2 weeks i really hardly go out from my house.. mean.. house.. my house's door.. hehe.. if i not going anywhere with the car.. i will hardly throw my head out of the door.. maybe once.. to lock the gate at nite, or to park the cars inside since my mum love to park the car at the roadside.. hehe..(i really tak faham jugak.. maybe bcoz she noe dat his son is around.. hehe..)
and since almost 8 weeks.. i really had no exercise at all... so i guest my body weight was increasing so terribly.. and i think i can see the different of my stomach before holiday where i play streetsoccer everyday and compare with 8 weeks without any exercise.. i think my sweat gland sure enjoy their holiday too! hehe...
and my jeans size 31 really make me so uncomfortable.. hehe..
but never mind.. another few days to go back to usual life in Kuching.. hehe..i really need to kick the ball.. hehe..
so.. finally.. the final year come... huhu... the horrible year as medical student finally come infront of my eyes.. with 8 weeks without any educational information input to my brain.. i hope i can warm up as soon as possible or else.. i sure left behind coz we r in a race wid time..
anyway.. wish me luck for final year.. to all my friends.. see u next monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment