11.5.11

Its amazing when someone can make u smile when she smile.. Membuatkan anda mahu humming kau buat aku tersenyum by sheila on7...
This is the 100 entry in this blog.. Part of the entry was made when I was single.. When I was with someone.. When I am back to be single and young and dangerous..but I guess I had found somebody special.. But yeah.. Its too early :) When I set up this blog, I was a medical school.. Budak mentah, hardly contributing to this world.. Just a burden to the govt and country.. And this 100 posting was made while I'm now a house officer at a govt hosp..
This blog was made as my personal channel to air my dissatisfaction, grumble.. My feeling.. My up and down and when I get angry... Hehe..I dun even care if anyone ever read it.. I just hope that one day when I was old and forget about simple2 thing about me in the past.. I could simply look back and see how shallow my mind at that specific moment and time.. And perhaps it could remind me back some sweet memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment