3.5.11

advanture in life

How would u define adventure in life?
1.U saw a random girl.. Then u go all out to get her.. U dun even know her.. U never speak to her.. U just decide u want to go after her... Hehe...
2.U have a good and secure job but 1 day u decide that all and I want to try something new.. So u resign and start looking for a new job or start a business.. A burger stall perhaps?
3.U pack ur bag, buy a flight ticket to sumwhere random and start a life there.. Totally a new life...

I hav been told once by my teacher... When we r in a comfort zone, we always try to stay within the comfort zone but we dunno the world outside our comfort zone and what its offer.. Unless we try and step out of our comfort zone.. In my life I did it once and for me its the turning point of my life so far.. But I just think that I'm in the new comfort zone which I should abandon it and start being adventurous.. Now I'm too comfort being a single guy... At least feel "comfortable" with my job.. And comfortable with the place i stay...should I start to hunt a random girl? Lookinh a new job? Or migrate somewhere? Or the best is do all.. Get a girl, quit my job and fly? Hehe.. Sound interesting...

2 comments: