7.4.09

22 + 1 = 23 and dat all... nothing much.

to grow up is sumthing that so scary to me..
celebrating another birthday just feel like adding another number to da previous no.
to become adult is sumthing dat i cant imagine..
i hope i yet to be an adult..
i still want to be a child.. where nobody can put a question mark on my action, word and level of responsibility..
but the chance become narrow not by celebrating my birthday.. but by every seconds dat passes... i wish i could catch up wid da 3 needles in the watch.. i wish i could pull out all the batteries in everybody watch and clock.. but there are too many of them and im so incapable... and of coz there are a lots of mechanical or kinetic watches nowadays...
why to some people, their birthday is so special to them? for me its just u become older.. nothing special.. as u getting older, ur risk factor to develop certain disease increase...any its mean u r getting nearer to ur death...
anyway, its been 4 year in the row... my birthday fall on da examination season.. so.. seriously, i not in dat mood to celebrating.. hehe... pity me..

anyway, thanks to my family, my gf and my friends for all ur wishes.. really touch my heart.. THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday babe! hope u've had a blast! bila mau date ni? huhu. plz convey my regard 2 ur mommy n gf tsayang ;)

    ReplyDelete