27.11.08

when love kill love



when love kill love... its a song from scorpion... but the title really make me feel like write something tonight...

how love can kill love?

1. when ur parents love u too much... and they pamper u too much.. sometimes this is good... but i think... it can do harm also... u can become too manja.. dependent.. and will always expect to be love in that kind of way by everyone.. hurm.. but conflict is everywhere... for me... sikap sederhana seperti yang diajar didalam islam adalah satu idea yang sungguh bernas.. moderation is the best policy.. bak kata omputih.. (ada ke omputih cakap mcm nie.. tah la.. aku tibai je...)

2. when u love someone so much also can bring problem... u will tend to become overprotected.. overly coutious and suspicious and thing will makin teruk if u had a personality disorder called paranoid personality disorder where their main characteristic are sensitive & suspicous, mistrust others and suspect other's motive.. (baru habis class personality disorder with Dr Siti Raudzah.. really intresting class.. big applause to her).. in this kind of situation, u will make the one u love become irritated and depress...as example.. u check ur bf or gf handphone everytime.. send a spy to check on your partner.. and even become suspicous when u see ur partner talking with the opposite sex ( any medical personale, plz correct me if im wrong)

3. when u love someone but the one u love has someone else to love.. this is really a killer to a love.. i think i dun need to explain more on this situation, after all.. its a common sense la bro..

4.when u and ur partner are so damn love each other.. but maybe the third party which can be ur family or a person who love ur partner.... because of they love u, they will try to separate both u and ur partner for their own sake.. as an example.. a mum may ask u too break up with ur gf/bf just because she afraid if u might forget her or, someone may just reka2 cerita or frame u just to make u and ur partner seperated so that, they can tru their luck to rampas ur partner form u.. after all.. this is a cruel world where we live..

hurm.. i not suppose to say this... but for me.. everyone need love.. but sometimes loving someone to much can really do harm but if anyone who lack of love... they can end up in a psychiatric ward (i have seen these) and obviously.. without love.. there is the end of the world where everyone will become like a robbot and start to kill each other..

there is one love that might not do harm at all.. the Undivided LOVE to ALLAH the almighty god and to His massenger.. or if u r not a muslim.. love ur god in the same way.. people will tend to go back and find their god when they are sad and hopeless....

Scorpions When Love Kills Love Lyrics:
When love kills love
Suddenly I think I always knew
I had my share of mistakes
Made quite a few
Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore
Suddenly the sun comes up again
There's a new beginning
When we pass the end
Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't look back in anger anymore
When love kills love
Will someone rescue me
When love kills love
It's cutting through so deep
Suddenly I wake up from the dream
Someone tells me
I've been talking in the sleep
Finally I know and that's for sure
I don't believe in
daydreams anymore
When love kills love
Will someone rescue me
When love kills love
It's cutting through so deep
Well life goes 'round
And upside down
It's pretty mad
When love kills love
Will someone set me free
When love kills love
It's cutting through so deep
How can we choose
When all we lose
Is all we have
We run away
From all the pain
We run away
From all the pain
When love kills love
Will someone rescue me
When love kills love
It's cutting through so deep
When love kills love When love kills love When love kills love When love kills love

2 comments:

  1. amboi.panjang lebar u bercerita ye qish.penyakit apa yang u belajar kat no.2 tu?menarik.tell me more,,i want to know,,please.take care of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n OK,,jam i gila. it's 5.57 in the morning btw :D

    ReplyDelete