28.11.17

an update after 3 years..

i just realised that all my the blogs that i used to follow wasnt active anymore.. just like mine.. hehehe.. so i want to update myself.. i have completed my master in internal medicine.. im now a medical lecturer at IIUM... a physician... i had a daughter now.. a beutiful one daughter.. my buah hati pengarang jantung.. fall in love with her everyday.. hehe.. AJWA DAYANA LO bt Mohd Al-baqlish :) hopefully in January i will start my training in cardiology.. InsyaAllah.. my medical school dream will hopefully come true.. i read a few of my post last time.. the last post was in 2014.. and a lots of thing happened since then.. i almost tought that my blog was disappear until i saw the memories in FB.. hehe.. tq mark for the FB.. i dunno when Im gonna post another post again.. to this blog.. tq for being the place where i can talk to myself :) my life changing so fast that sometimes i feel hard for myself to keep up :P -baqlish firdaus-

No comments:

Post a Comment