1.6.11

2 days of my life

I just realize since last friday till today.. I have been working around the clock..EOD oncall x3.. Sound pathetic.. And today I'm not oncall.. And I have tomorow before another EOD x 3.. Then I will only have time for myself for sleep bath and shit at prn basis.. Regret? Nope.. Just feel pathetic and kinda a loser because finally I have a chance to ponder about my life.. A deep think about myself.. What I want in life..about future...
Life is been great so far.. Good job.. Good car.. Good clothes.. Happy family... But as most of my friend are getting married and get out from our single circle.. I started to feel empty and lonely.. Sound desperate.. Yes.. I'm young.. But I believe this is human nature.. And I should start thinking about it.... I start to look at other people with their family.. Esp a young couple with their baby.. Which I have been seen so many time since I'm in my OnG posting....
Option.. Of coz.. But sori if I hurt u.. U might be perfect.. But u can't make me feel it..sori again.. Doesn't mean it.. And no need to say sori to myself if u think I'm hurt coz we are playing in the same ground.. Its fair for me to get hurt either...
Tit for tat..
Sure there will be polar of the magnet which will be attracted to each other.. Without any outer force.. So just wait till the right polar meets..

No comments:

Post a Comment