8.4.11

happy birthday to me

Yesterday was my 25th brithday.. As I always say.. Its just another day in my life.. just like today.. I just get another day older than me yesterday.. The only different is.. I just another year older than what I was at the same date last year... Anyway.. Yesterday was marking 25 years of age that Allah borrow to me.. The chance given to me to breath and kicking around in this world.. At the age of 25.. I with alhamdulillah could say that most of my childhood dream had come to a reality... 20 years ago.. I only dream to become a doctor and now I'm a doctor :p but as we grow older.. We have another dream.. Another aim and direction in life and of coz.. I will not simply share it right here.. But its just a nature of human to have their own dream.. May my next dream come true :) amin...

1 comment: