1.1.09

1st January 2009!

its the first day of 2009!!!! its 1st Jan 2009!!! its 0020 on the first day of 2009 and im here at my desk.. struggling with my case write up.. just take a look at the beautiful scenery of the fireworks around the Kuching city..hehe.. luckily im staying in the middle of kuching city.. so can see all the beautiful fireworks all over the sky.. hehe.. so beautiful..

sound boring rite celebrating a new year like this? hehe.. yeah.. so boring.. is should go out and drive around the town with my window open.. feeling the fresh air of the year of 2009.. but i think because of all the fireworks, kuching will sure jerebu for a while..(1 think that i love about kuching is its fresh and clean air.. ofcoz when compare to KL.. not my village in malacca.. hehe..).. nah.. i will do that coz i just finish about 10% of my report..duh.. why they want to burden me with this kind of thing.. GIMME A BREAK!

so.. 2009, just another day in my life.. nothing really special for me.. just happy that tomorrow is holiday and i can spend da holiday doing the report..(foochikuk the case write up!) but this year i will turn to 23.. OMG..im getting older..but still..im acting like a 17 years old boy.. hm..suddenly i feel the resposibility of being older.. being an adult... kinda scary huh? need to be more serious in life i think.. yup.. believe it or not.. im trying so hard to be more serious in wutever i do..InsyaAllah...

so.. Happy new year again everyone... hav a great year ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Foochikuk~ -name patong itik aku.. sigh~-

    ReplyDelete